ood-ymph-cellulose

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The stuff in my black bag. This is what I found in my little blag bag, the big one--never mind that one.  Two picture Ids one of a friend and her money, one mine. I was holding it on graduation. I won't tell you where she put her car keys because she asked me not to. Paper, lots of little pieces of paper that I carry compulsively while I am trying to use my time efficiently to make Kasutama.  Back up battery for my point and shoot camera. Video recorder. Spare cell phone. Twenty dollars. Milton Rogovin post card. Ipod, flashcards with contact informatioin on friends and conservationist with book guillotine to cut paper from books. pen and drawing pencil. Model for origami rocket, first of a thousand I plan to make next year. And a little pocket change. I think that's all other than a little dust. This is not a survival kit for a desert island, but it represents a good bit of what makes my life worth living: art, music and friends.

No comments: